Merit bursaries will be granted based on final Grade 12 results.
How to apply?
In order to apply for a bursary, you are required to complete the study application form and be allocated a student number first.
- Step 1: Click here to apply for study.
- Step 2: Once you have your student number, download the bursary application form here.
- Step 3: Complete the bursary application form and submit together with the required documents to email@example.com
Term and Conditions
- Bursaries can only be used for tuition at Hope Technology Institute and do not include third party fees.
- Bursaries cover one year of tuition for the selected choice of study.
- Bursaries are open to all SA residents who qualify for full-time study at Hope Technology Institute.
- Bursaries are not transferable.
- Bursaries are not exchangeable for cash.
- Applications close on 15 November 2018.